High cutting performance and precision on Japanese machines
There are many wire electrodes for spark erosion machining, but few meet the three criteria that really matter: excellent profitability, top quality and maximum reliability. With megacut® plus bedra has developed an EDM wire which optimally meets these requirements.
The coated high-performance wire megacut® plus was tailored to meet the specific requirements of Japanese EDM machines. bedra has developed a wire which combines
high cutting rates, precision, process stability and excellent surface quality – and delivers maximum profitability.
- Immediate use in standard brass wire technology
- Iniversally applicable on all Japanese EDM machines
- Immediate use in standard brass wire technologies
- Very good wire threading high cutting rates with an attractive price-performance ratio
- Significant time and cost saving as compared to plain brass wire
- Lower wire costs due to the possibility of reducing the wire run-off speed
- High precision for demanding tasks
- High reliability thanks to the well-proven bedra quality